Tuesday 26 October 2010

Seminar meeting


Lately it's been a little tricky trying to get our group rounded up for these meetings. Am beginning to wonder what the point to this is. Anyway yesterday a grand total of 2 of us turned up to discuss dissertation topics. To be honest I think both of us are still kinda confused as to what to base it on. I'm kinda hoping the dissertation workshop we're having tomorrow is going to clear this up and give me lots of ideas.
So far I'm kinda thinking along the lines of how people perceive things. This is mainly due to the narrative project I've just completed, which I based on how everyone's perception is different, and also the wikipedia entry I had to write on consumer culture. But who knows after tomorrow I may have changed my mind again. I guess I'll just have to wait and see :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen, Its Susan (Kerr) Hope you're well? Your rings are amazing & love your project piece. Keep in touch & send me a message re facebook or text. My Email address is SusanKerrDesign@aol.com. X

    ReplyDelete