Wednesday, 17 February 2010
Well I finally finished my latest project at uni. We had to design and make a colourful piece for the Catwalk focusing on a specific period in time or culture. As you can see from the pictures I chose to make a headpiece and based it on african tribes. I used a mixture of materials such as copper, brass, felt and then wraped the entire piece in coloured wire.
Thought I was never going to finish it thanks to another bout of tonsillitis and then I to finish this piece whilst sporting a huge comedey bandage on my finger was not easy.
Doing a photo shoot today so I'll poost the photos of that up later.